The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
Did anyone notice that it is quite a year for game sequels?

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Josh Baltzell

Nickname: jbaltzell

Josh Baltzell is an ASP.NET and ASP Programmer learning all he can about all.
Did anyone notice that it is quite a year for game sequels? Posted: Nov 11, 2004 3:21 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Josh Baltzell.
Original Post: Did anyone notice that it is quite a year for game sequels?
Feed Title: ShortDomainName.com
Feed URL: http://www.contegix.com/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: Weblog of Josh Baltzell. Focusing on the computer industry and .NET programming related news. I like to get involved on the discussions wherever they are.
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Josh Baltzell
Latest Posts From ShortDomainName.com

Advertisement

I guess you could argue that a hundred sequels come out a year, but it seems like a lot of big ones came out (or are coming out) this year.  Sims 2, Halflife 2, Halo 2, Doom 3... and I hear that Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 is coming soon also.

Those are the second (or higher) edition of some of the most popular games I can thinks of.  I think this is going to be a huge year for games.  I know I have bought more games recently than I ever have.  Now I just need to find time to play them.

Read: Did anyone notice that it is quite a year for game sequels?

Topic: 17 House of the hanged man 11 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: LiveSearch hack for WordPress

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use