The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
Thanks for the Gmail invite

1 reply on 1 page. Most recent reply: Aug 12, 2004 5:26 PM by Peter Tsoi

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Cheah Chu Yeow

Nickname: redemption

Cheah Chu Yeow is no one of any importance
Thanks for the Gmail invite Posted: Jun 17, 2004 11:05 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Cheah Chu Yeow.
Original Post: Thanks for the Gmail invite
Feed Title: redemption in a blog
Feed URL: http://blog.codefront.net/xml/rss20/feed.xml
Feed Description: ramblings of a misfit - web development, Mozilla, Firefox, Thunderbird, CSS, programming
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Cheah Chu Yeow
Latest Posts From redemption in a blog

Advertisement

Well, a reader was kind enough to offer me a Gmail invite gratuitously:

Want a gmail invite? I think I’ve got one left and I’d much rather give it to someone who cares about web standards (yay) than compromise what I think is my moral integrity by whoring out something I got for free in the first place.

You can't deny there is some truth in the bit about "whoring out" Gmail invites that seem to have been happening of late heh (heard of Gmail Swap?). Well, not everyone is whoring out their invites - some of them go to a good cause (like donations to charity or non-profit organizations).

Anyway, I'd like to thank Luke for his kind gesture. Luke wrote about his Gmail invites as such:

I've got 2 invites left and although free stuff (or auctioning it off for cash through ebay) is tempting, it doesn't sit right with me morally, ethically, or somethin'.

Nice.

Luke keeps a blog at http://blog.lukema.net/ and also an anime blog with mini-reviews of anime like Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist. Visit his website sometime.

Read: Thanks for the Gmail invite

Peter Tsoi

Nickname: weirdykid

Re: Thanks for the Gmail invite Posted: Aug 12, 2004 5:26 PM
Reply to this message Reply
Please invite me! petercvms@yahoo.com

Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Topic: PHP 5.0.0 released! Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Google-like search engine for BitTorrent files

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use