The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
My .NET App gets fourscore rods to the hog's head and that's the way I likes it!

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Josh Baltzell

Nickname: jbaltzell

Josh Baltzell is an ASP.NET and ASP Programmer learning all he can about all.
My .NET App gets fourscore rods to the hog's head and that's the way I likes it! Posted: May 2, 2004 6:03 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Josh Baltzell.
Original Post: My .NET App gets fourscore rods to the hog's head and that's the way I likes it!
Feed Title: ShortDomainName.com
Feed URL: http://www.contegix.com/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: Weblog of Josh Baltzell. Focusing on the computer industry and .NET programming related news. I like to get involved on the discussions wherever they are.
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Josh Baltzell
Latest Posts From ShortDomainName.com

Advertisement

This is my first post in another new category.  I don't link to interesting articles that I see very often because other people actually have something to say about them when they link.  Well, lemme 'splain something to you about me.  I like to push off a lot of work on the future me.  I assume he won't mind, but in general he ignores the notes I leave for him and he doesn't return my calls.

Some people might call this “procrastination”, but I prefer to call it “Delegation of Responsibility throughout Time” or “DORTT”.

Anyway, I want to remember all these cool articles on MSDN and elsewhere that I want to read when I have a little spare time, so here is the first one.

Improving .NET Application Performance and Scalability

Read: My .NET App gets fourscore rods to the hog's head and that's the way I likes it!

Topic: Jack I'm so jealous! Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: April Fools Links

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use