The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
O'Reilly OSCON Cloud Summit

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Mark Masterson

Nickname: mastermark

Mark Masterson is a CTO with CSC
O'Reilly OSCON Cloud Summit Posted: Jul 31, 2010 10:15 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Mark Masterson.
Original Post: O'Reilly OSCON Cloud Summit
Feed Title: Process Perfection
Feed URL: http://www.jroller.com/MasterMark/feed/entries/rss
Feed Description: Life, the Universe, workflow, BPM, Java, Ruby, functional/generative/meta programming, pi calculus, patterns, the Grid, agents, software architecture and the kitchen sink. :)
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Mark Masterson
Latest Posts From Process Perfection

Advertisement

I had the tremendous privilege of speaking at O'Reilly's OSCON as part of the Cloud Summit, organised by my friend (and as of recently, colleague) Simon Wardley.  I had 20 minutes to talk, and was given the first slot of the morning, at 8:45 in the morning.  Since, all other things being equal, I rarely rise before nine in the morning, this was a bit of a challenge for me.

The talk was well received, and the reactions almost uniformly positive, so I think it went well despite that. Check out the recording on YouTube below and judge for yourself.

The entire summit was brilliant, and I encourage you to check out the slides and videos from the other speakers as well. In particular, I liked JP Rangaswami's talk, and the panels on open standards, open APIs and the closing panel on the future of the cloud.

Finally, the always brilliant Simon did the closing keynote on Friday, and his talk is a must-see.

Read: O'Reilly OSCON Cloud Summit

Topic: iPhone 4 jailbreak expert Geohot Apologizes for Annoying Behavior! Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: The BlackBerry Bold 9780 with OS 6.0 Spied on Video!

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use