The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
How to Make a Bootable Snow leopard USB Stick

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Vinay Prashar

Nickname: ihackintos

Vinay Prashar is Owner & Author of iHackintosh.com a tech blog focused on OS X, Windows & Linux
How to Make a Bootable Snow leopard USB Stick Posted: Aug 29, 2009 9:01 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Vinay Prashar.
Original Post: How to Make a Bootable Snow leopard USB Stick
Feed Title: iHackintosh
Feed URL: http://www.ihackintosh.com/feed/
Feed Description: Yours Daily Tech Savoy
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Vinay Prashar
Latest Posts From iHackintosh

Advertisement
I have a Retail Disk / Developers Seed of Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 build 10A432, but i need to make a bootable USB disk so i can install Snow Leopard using a memory stick but how ?? I just got this question from a user through comment and i decided to answer him in a detail. To make a bootable USB disk we need a USB memory stick minimum 8GB, Working Leopard(10.5.X) or Tiger (10.4.X), Retail Disk or Developer Seed of latest build of Snow Leopard. If you ...

Read: How to Make a Bootable Snow leopard USB Stick

Topic: Top 5 Tips for Choosing Windows Registry Cleaners Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Save Google Books as PDFs with Google Book Downloader

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use