The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
New iGoogle Social Features

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Ed Tennant

Nickname: edt

Ed Tennant is a portal administrator and Grails developer.
New iGoogle Social Features Posted: Aug 14, 2009 6:46 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Ed Tennant.
Original Post: New iGoogle Social Features
Feed Title: All the Way to the Beginning
Feed URL: http://allthewaytothebeginning.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Feed Description: Beginning Groovy and Grails topics including books, training, developing with NetBeans, Grails plugins, and hosting.
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Ed Tennant
Latest Posts From All the Way to the Beginning

Advertisement
This morning I noticed new menu items on my iGoogle home page. They have enabled social features. Gadgets can now share information with your Friends. I think this is interesting because it seems to shift to more passive notification. Instead of updating a social network manually the updates are simply a stream of actions taken by Friends. Your friends don't need to tell you they updated online photos, Google lets you know. For example, this post is being made in an iGoogle gadget that is social enabled and configured to share with my Friends. They will be able to see that I made a blog post on their iGoogle home page. For more information see Introducing social gadgets for iGoogle.

Read: New iGoogle Social Features

Topic: How to Activate Kaspersky 2010 Using License Key File Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Insert Large Images/Graphics Gallery in Office PowerPoint Presentation with P3I

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use