The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
The ESB Question :: Steve Vinoski’s Blog

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Mark Masterson

Nickname: mastermark

Mark Masterson is a CTO with CSC
The ESB Question :: Steve Vinoski’s Blog Posted: Oct 5, 2007 2:14 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Mark Masterson.
Original Post: The ESB Question :: Steve Vinoski’s Blog
Feed Title: Process Perfection
Feed URL: http://www.jroller.com/MasterMark/feed/entries/rss
Feed Description: Life, the Universe, workflow, BPM, Java, Ruby, functional/generative/meta programming, pi calculus, patterns, the Grid, agents, software architecture and the kitchen sink. :)
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Mark Masterson
Latest Posts From Process Perfection

Advertisement

The ESB Question :: Steve Vinoski’s Blog

Speaking of ESB, Steve Vinoski, who used to be a honcho of some fairly high level at IONA, and is now free to speak his mind, has set off yet another round of conversations on one of my favorite topics. Here's a second post, as well, summing up some of the reactions. Great stuff -- should it not be blindingly obvious, for the record, I'm in complete agreement with Steve.

Patrick Logan actually got the whole thing rolling (this time), and inspired Steve's post. It's worth mentioning that, for me, the best part of Steve's post has been reading Patrick Logan's reactions to it, here, here, here and here. Oh, dear, indeed. ROFL.

Read: The ESB Question :: Steve Vinoski’s Blog

Topic: WordPress.com's Dedicated Web Hosting Provider LayeredTech User Accounts Compromised Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Guide To AdSense Electronic Fund Transfer

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use