The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
New Goodies From Yahoo! Maps Beta

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Douglas Clifton

Nickname: dwclifton

Douglas Clifton is a freelance Web programmer and writer
New Goodies From Yahoo! Maps Beta Posted: Apr 12, 2006 8:18 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Douglas Clifton.
Original Post: New Goodies From Yahoo! Maps Beta
Feed Title: blogZero
Feed URL: http://loadaveragezero.com/app/s9y/index.php?/feeds/index.rss1
Feed Description: Web Development News, Culture and Opinion
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Douglas Clifton
Latest Posts From blogZero

Advertisement

yahoo Yahoo! has just upgraded their Maps Beta product. For end-users, you now have Satellite and Hybrid views. A major complaint from many users to date has been the lack of maps outside the US. They are now rolling out coverage across the globe, although from my tests the results are still pretty limited. For a couple of examples, check out:

For developers, several of the Map APIs have also been upgraded to Version 3. These include:

Why it's taking so long for a killer mashup that integrates geotagged Flickr photos with Yahoo! Maps Beta is a mystery to me, although I can guess who is working on it. To stay up to date on the latest development news, join the Yahoo! Maps Developer Community.

There is never any need to get lost.

Read: New Goodies From Yahoo! Maps Beta

Topic: The Church should be moving away from Windows in preparation for the late arrival of Windows Vista Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: PHP Framework Comparison Chart

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use