The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
Poor connectivity

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Manish Jethani

Nickname: jethani

Manish Jethani is an engineer in the Flex team at Adobe.
Poor connectivity Posted: Oct 22, 2005 3:33 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Manish Jethani.
Original Post: Poor connectivity
Feed Title: Manish Jethani
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/manish/artima
Feed Description: Software. RIA. Flex.
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Manish Jethani
Latest Posts From Manish Jethani

Advertisement

It's been a crazy week, and it's not even over yet. I've come to office this Saturday morning (instead of, for example, going to Fisherman's Wharf) to clear all my backlog of work and email. I've accumulated a lot of email over the days I was at MAX, but also a lot of thoughts I want to share about my experience at the conference. If only I had better internet connectivity and more time.

I'm too busy living these special moments. Yesterday I was at a team party at 21st Amendment, a celebration of the ZMZ Alpha milestone in my project (the Flex 2 public alpha release). I say these moments are special because never in the past have I met so many smart and influential people all in one place. That was MAX.

Once again, sorry for not responding to your email. I'm trying.

The Flexcoders list is buzzing with activity after the release, and it's going to be quite a challenge for us to keep up with the traffic. What's more, I'm going on vacation for 10 days and have no idea where I'll be or what I'll be doing, let alone getting online to check email. I've got so much to write about — little tidbits of information about the framework — but there's very little time. Wait until I return to India and resume normal life in early November.

I just spoke with my mom, who lives in Bombay, on Yahoo Messenger. It's amazing how the world has changed: I'm on the other side of the planet, and talking with my folks is no longer a concern. It's free, 24/7! This is truly a time of revolution, and I feel very lucky to have been born in this era. I can't even start to imagine where the next 20-30 years are going to take us. All I know is I'll be at the party.

And so I'm going to be offline for most of the next two weeks. Ciao.

Read: Poor connectivity

Topic: Then I saw the Congo Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Off to Austin

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use