The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
Now Podcatching

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Christian Machmeier

Nickname: cmachmeier

Christian Machmeier is a web designer and developer in Heidelberg, Germany.
Now Podcatching Posted: Jun 15, 2005 1:34 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Christian Machmeier.
Original Post: Now Podcatching
Feed Title: .redSPLASH - Blog
Feed URL: http://businesslogs.com/WebLog/RSS.xml
Feed Description: Share what you know, learn what you don't
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Christian Machmeier
Latest Posts From .redSPLASH - Blog

Advertisement
There has been a trend on the net for quite a while. I read about it, saw other people use it, and thought it was boring. I mean, I really didn't get the idea, what's really behind it. But after getting my iPod shuffle just two months ago, I recently came across podcasting again (well, in fact Steve Jobs pointed me to, during his keynote speech last week), and I got infected.

It really is unbelievable! There are so many funny, but also incredibly useful podcasts around, that you really have to make a choice. And while the documentation around podcasting isn't that bad, since websites like ipodder.org or podshow.com or podcastalley.com exist, there is still one special podcast left, that I would like to recommend very very much, and that's the one all of you PHP guys out there have to know about. It's the Pro::PHP podcast, hosted by Marcus Whitney, who really does great great work.

Read: Now Podcatching

Topic: Mouseover DOM Inspector V2 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: GMail on the move

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use