The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
Death to Apache [The BileBlog] So our Apache heros...

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Angsuman Chakraborty

Nickname: angsuman

Angsuman Chakraborty is the CEO and Chief Architect at Taragana
Death to Apache [The BileBlog] So our Apache heros... Posted: May 10, 2005 1:08 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Angsuman Chakraborty.
Original Post: Death to Apache [The BileBlog] So our Apache heros...
Feed Title: LinkBlog - Java, Bioinformatics, Outsourcing, Web
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Linkblog-JavaBioinformaticsOutsourcingWeb
Feed Description: A LinkBlog of my web travels. It includes links of my interests which are Java, Bioinformatics, Software Outsourcing, Web Technologies, Diabetes, Global Politics etc.
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Angsuman Chakraborty
Latest Posts From LinkBlog - Java, Bioinformatics, Outsourcing, Web

Advertisement
Death to Apache [The BileBlog] So our Apache heros have now decided that it isn't quite enough to prove to the world that they are abysmal failures at producing a J2EE container, they must now further prove their incompetence by attempting to produce a J2SE implementation too.

Where does one begin? These guys have not only lost the plot, they've also moved on to a different plane of reality altogether. It's astounding to me the free time that these wankstains have. They are the pinnacle of open source, the ultimate proof that in a system where nothing is driven by economic, practical, or realistic goals, in an environment where time is always worthless, every fool and his penis will waggle every which way, simply because it's physically possible to do so.

Read: Death to Apache [The BileBlog] So our Apache heros...

Topic: Tiger style for NetNewsWire Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Bicycle Mark live from Sweden

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use