The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Web Buzz Forum
You must sign in using a Microsoft .NET Passport

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Stuart Langridge

Nickname: aquarius

Stuart Langridge is a web, JavaScript, and Python hacker, and sometimes all three at once.
You must sign in using a Microsoft .NET Passport Posted: May 3, 2005 1:10 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Web Buzz by Stuart Langridge.
Original Post: You must sign in using a Microsoft .NET Passport
Feed Title: as days pass by
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/kryogenix
Feed Description: scratched tallies on the prison wall
Latest Web Buzz Posts
Latest Web Buzz Posts by Stuart Langridge
Latest Posts From as days pass by

Advertisement

A bloke has used, and liked my Tory poster generator. Unfortunately, despite the specific instruction to the contrary, he hasn’t saved his own copy of the image it generated; instead, he’s linked directly to the image that the Generator generates. That means that it’ll disappear in about half an hour, because the queue gets cleaned up (so that it doesn’t eat all the disc space on my server; his was the 53327th generated image). So I thought I’d post a comment to tell him to not do that, just like he was instructed. But I can’t post a comment on his weblog, since apparently I need to have a .NET Passport to do so. Fuck that. Why should I sign up to some massive overarching identity thing just so I can post comments? I haven’t got a TypeKey identity for exactly the same reason. So, that bloke’s image link is going to be bust. Sorry, that bloke, but you should have read the instructions.

Read: You must sign in using a Microsoft .NET Passport

Topic: The hymn microformat (HMML?) Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Feed the nerd

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use