The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Better Performance for Ruby on Rails

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Warren Brian Noronha

Nickname: wnorrix

Warren Brian Noronha is hardcore Ruby/RoR and FLOSS supporter. Currently working for Norrix.
Better Performance for Ruby on Rails Posted: Feb 17, 2005 6:20 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Warren Brian Noronha.
Original Post: Better Performance for Ruby on Rails
Feed Title: HyperionReactor - Ruby, Ruby On Rails
Feed URL: http://viper.unixbsd.info/suspended.page/
Feed Description: My blogs on Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Warren Brian Noronha
Latest Posts From HyperionReactor - Ruby, Ruby On Rails

Advertisement

[textile]
Everyone knows how good Ruby on Rails is from the point of view of developing, maintaining and deploying applications easily and quickly. But the one question that every one seems to be asking “Is Ruby on Rails scalable?”. This is mainly because, not many people have heard of Ruby before. This normally creates the FUD around the language and framework.

These are some tips that can help increase the performance of your application. With this you should be able to at least improve the performance for you application 25 fold.

Read: Better Performance for Ruby on Rails

Topic: I want my photoshop comps! Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Routing now available in beta gems

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use