The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Comparing eating out patterns in different cities: normalized graph

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Premshree Pillai

Nickname: premshree

Premshree Pillai is a Ruby evangelist, working with Yahoo!.
Comparing eating out patterns in different cities: normalized graph Posted: May 12, 2006 5:52 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Premshree Pillai.
Original Post: Comparing eating out patterns in different cities: normalized graph
Feed Title: Premshree's Personal Weblog
Feed URL: http://premshree.livejournal.com/data/rss
Feed Description: Premshree's Weblog
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Premshree Pillai
Latest Posts From Premshree's Personal Weblog

Advertisement

I normalized the data (see earlier post). Readable? Got suggestions on how to improve?

I ditched rgplot and instead used Gruff (wraps RMagick which wraps ImageMagick). Installation is pretty straightforward. However, I faced a problem with installing ghostscript on my OS X box. Something in the portfile is broken or something. Anyway, you might need to comment the following lines in the ghostscript portfile (typically something like /opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dports/print/ghostscript/Portfile):

[...]

debc62758716a169df9f62e6ab2bc634 aj16.tar.Z md5
b24ac1b6966adf3a92edaae42eda662c ag14.tar.Z md5
f9cad1b32e56f65339da26266f568e97 ac15.tar.Z md5
a9d876f28dde1d4a0a6571eb0e281761 ak12.tar.Z md5

[...]

default_variants +aj16 +ag14 +ac15 +ak12

Read: Comparing eating out patterns in different cities: normalized graph

Topic: Ferret 0.9.2 released Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Welcome to our penthouse

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use