The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
That Broken Place Called RedHanded

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Red Handed

Nickname: redhanded

Red Handed is a Ruby-focused group blog.
That Broken Place Called RedHanded Posted: Mar 24, 2006 5:15 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Red Handed.
Original Post: That Broken Place Called RedHanded
Feed Title: RedHanded
Feed URL: http://redhanded.hobix.com/index.xml
Feed Description: sneaking Ruby through the system
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Red Handed
Latest Posts From RedHanded

Advertisement

Wow, RedHanded comments have had something of a sour belly lately, haven’t they? Mostly due to hacks I was working on remotely to keep spammers out. I’m sure most of you know I’ve been getting hit pretty hard since January and I’ve not finished the bayesian filtering yet within Hobix.

I’m tending to these matters now. Please don’t be afraid to comment, I know the 500 has bitten you all over, but we’ve got to be abrasive with this thing to see if the new patches are sinking in as well. Test out this post and we’ll see if the file locking is working

To SXSWers: I’m so glad to have met the kind Rubyists who stopped by the SXSW panel. We had an exhausting arrival, but it immediately turned upwards into a week full of fascinating mayhem. Rock shows during the breakfast hours?? You go through five rounds of sweating at that sort of thing! You are fine people and your laughter came just in the nick of time.

Read: That Broken Place Called RedHanded

Topic: great hacking tonight Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Getting close to Rails 1.1

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use