The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Upgraded to current version of Typo

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Florian Frank

Nickname: ffrank

Florian Frank is a humanoid life-form, living on the third planet of the solar system.
Upgraded to current version of Typo Posted: Mar 13, 2006 4:32 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Florian Frank.
Original Post: Upgraded to current version of Typo
Feed Title: The Rubylution
Feed URL: http://rubylution.ping.de/xml/rss/feed.xml
Feed Description: The Rubylution is a weblog (mainly) about Ruby Programming.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Florian Frank
Latest Posts From The Rubylution

Advertisement

I have just upgraded from typo 2.6.0 to the trunk of Typo's Subversion Repository, in order to use some new features. I converted the old database with this dbconverter script, because standard migration pathes don't work. It seems to be intended to be used with typo 2.0.6, but it still seems to work for 2.6.0.

It's possible to generate a RSS feed (tag: ruby) only from all articles in the current version, that were marked with a given tag. I wanted to add this feature myself for some time, but someone obviously felt the same need and was faster. This is quite useful if you want to feed articles into an aggregator, that is primarily concerned with one topic: You can just tag the articles and use the above link.

The same is possible for categories as well, but I have chosen to get rid of categories altogether. I guess a lot of things can't be represented adequately in hierarchic structures. I know for sure, that this is the case with my thoughts. ;)

Read: Upgraded to current version of Typo

Topic: Parser Trivia Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: self.move_to(Canada)

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use