The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Pig Semen has no negative side-effects

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Bob Silva

Nickname: bobsilva

Bob Silva is a Rails Developer for the UMESD
Pig Semen has no negative side-effects Posted: Feb 28, 2006 2:36 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Bob Silva.
Original Post: Pig Semen has no negative side-effects
Feed Title: Rails Video Tutorials
Feed URL: http://www.railtie.net/xml/rss/feed.xml
Feed Description: A growing collection of screencasts that show you how to use the many facets of the wonderful world of rails.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Bob Silva
Latest Posts From Rails Video Tutorials

Advertisement

Having 5 (soon to be 6) kids is a real blessing, but really hits the pocketbook hard. Take food for instance, my monthly grocery bill is over $1000.

My wifes due date for our 6th child is today, Valentines Day, and we were thinking about using the good 'ol castor oil treatment to induce labor. My wife has a history of going a week or so past her due date, and with the Daytona 500 weekend coming up... well let's just say the last time I didn't watch the 500, Dale Earnhardt died.

WHAT? I'm a die hard race fan!

Anyways, I went online to research the safety of using castor oil to induce labor and ran across this article. It discusses the pros and cons of inducing labor, then goes on to describe what hospitals use to induce labor. PIG SEMEN of all things nasty in this world.

Considering we've had two of our children induced, I'm happy to report there are no side effects of this practice. Want proof?

ALL MY CHILDREN ARE PIGS

Read: Pig Semen has no negative side-effects

Topic: plist.xml parser for Ruby Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: rcov 0.2.0: speedy, prettier, more convenient code coverage

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use