The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Haskell bundle for TextMate

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Jamis Buck

Nickname: minam

Jamis Buck is a C/Java software developer for BYU, and hacks in Ruby for fun.
Haskell bundle for TextMate Posted: Oct 31, 2005 9:02 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Jamis Buck.
Original Post: Haskell bundle for TextMate
Feed Title: the buckblogs here
Feed URL: http://weblog.jamisbuck.org/blog.cgi/programming/index.rss
Feed Description: Jamis Buck's corner of the blogging universe. Mostly about ruby, but includes ramblings on a variety of topics.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Jamis Buck
Latest Posts From the buckblogs here

Advertisement

So, I’m almost completely converted to TextMate. However, I discovered that it had no syntax highlighting support for Haskell, and googling for one didn’t turn up anything. So I did what any self-respecting programmer would do—I put one together, myself.

It is currently pretty minimal (it doesn’t support any folding yet, and it only really supports as much of the syntax as I currently understand), but it’s a start. It also supports lhs files by combining the Haskell syntax with the LaTeX bundle that comes with TextMate.

Hopefully these will be useful to someone. If you add anything to them, please send the addition back to me so I can add it to my copy.

Haskell.bundle (.tar.gz file, 1k)

Read: Haskell bundle for TextMate

Topic: Ruby-GNOME2AndGlade2Demo Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Lisp Alien!

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use