The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Yahoo! Hacks, and other (unrelated) things

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Premshree Pillai

Nickname: premshree

Premshree Pillai is a Ruby evangelist, working with Yahoo!.
Yahoo! Hacks, and other (unrelated) things Posted: Oct 31, 2005 3:51 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Premshree Pillai.
Original Post: Yahoo! Hacks, and other (unrelated) things
Feed Title: Premshree's Personal Weblog
Feed URL: http://premshree.livejournal.com/data/rss
Feed Description: Premshree's Weblog
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Premshree Pillai
Latest Posts From Premshree's Personal Weblog

Advertisement

Yahoo Hacks

Yahoo! Hacks was released some days back. I got a copy while I was in Sunnyvale (thanks, Paul!). And there’s one that arrived in Bombay too. Sweet.

Go, get yours!

Other things

Hong Kong is sweet. Too bad I couldn’t meet Cecily. After having lunch with some of the Yahoo! HK folks, I headed to the airport. I reached there at about 15:30 or so; my flight was at 16:00. I thought I’d reach easily and all, but gate 70 was like at one end! Anyway, I reached the gate at 16:10 — that’s ten whole minutes past the departure time. Interestingly, there was some problem starting the engine or something, so I made it! :-) Haha.

After I reached Bangalore, I wait at the baggage claim for an hour or so with no sign of my baggage. A few more minutes and there’s no more baggage from that flight (TG 325 from Bangkok). Yay, you couldn’t screw me up better, suckers! I was hoping to fly to Bombay tomorrow (err... that’d be today now), but thanks to all this baggage crap, that won’t happen.

The other day, my dad was telling me something about a domestic airline called “Go Airways” or something like that. Heard of it? Got a URL?

Read: Yahoo! Hacks, and other (unrelated) things

Topic: Lisp Alien! Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Introducing: Refactoring Rails

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use