The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Moving house

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Assaph Mehr

Nickname: assaph

Assaph is a Sr Tech Designer, which just means that he draws diagrams by day and programs by night
Moving house Posted: Sep 21, 2005 4:13 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Assaph Mehr.
Original Post: Moving house
Feed Title: Open Mouth, Insert Foot (Echo Internationally)
Feed URL: http://www.bloglines.com/blog/AssaphMehr/rss
Feed Description: General geekness venting, mostly about Ruby and why Software Engineering != Computer Science, dammit!
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Assaph Mehr
Latest Posts From Open Mouth, Insert Foot (Echo Internationally)

Advertisement
aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgh!

Sorry, just had to let it out of my system :-)
My life this past week looked like a cubist painting, all in boxes. I've been wading in packaging materials trying to find my life and there has been little time for the bare necessities (like email).

On the plus side, the Pimki 1.8 release seems to have gone without a hitch. Even though I hit the send button for the release only moments before having packed the computer. I fully expected to see a mailbox full of angry users and bugs, but everything went really smooth. I must be getting better at this :-)

Download numbers are rapidly approaching 4400, but I'd like to issue a formal statement that Pimki has no connection with alien abductions. We have not taken you aboard our alien spacecraft to alter your mind for extra productivity, nor are we experimenting with symbiotic intelligence enhancers. We are just good this way :->

On the Pimki2 front (obviously quite this past week), I am waiting for Instiki's SQLite backend. It seems like Alexey is developing it for the next Instiki release, as Madeleine (which handles object perssistance) is just a shade too wonky. In the meanwhile I'm polishing other aspects of Pimki, and hope to get a chance to contribute a little to Instiki and help as much as I can.

Read: Moving house

Topic: Election Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Today's One Liner

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use