The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Games, Food and Beverage

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Daniel Berger

Nickname: djberg96

Daniel Berger is a Ruby Programmer who also dabbles in C and Perl
Games, Food and Beverage Posted: Sep 5, 2005 4:17 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Daniel Berger.
Original Post: Games, Food and Beverage
Feed Title: Testing 1,2,3...
Feed URL: http://djberg96.livejournal.com/data/rss
Feed Description: A blog on Ruby and other stuff.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Daniel Berger
Latest Posts From Testing 1,2,3...

Advertisement
We had another game-a-thon this weekend, with my roommate's friend Mike coming into town for the long Labor Day weekend. This weekend consisted of the following games:

Settlers of Cataan: Yep, I finally got around to playing this. Good, simple, fun, short. What more can you ask? We played this several times.

Settlers of Cataan, Cities & Knights: I liked it, my roommate hated it. Definitely changes the style of play.

Rail Baron: A classic. Fun, but drags a bit at the end.

Munchkin: A screwball card game from Steve Jackson. Both fun and funny.

Carcassonne: Another interesting Euro game. I liked it, though not as much as Settlers of Cataan.

Age of Mythology: A decent game that could have been much better. Too many problems. Wait for the 2nd edition.

In other news, we did head down for "A Taste of Colorado" on Saturday. It was good, even if the music was bad. I managed to sample several new cuisines and generally stuff myself. Later we went to the Wynkoop Brewery to sample some of the more interesting beers that the festival didn't offer.

Read: Games, Food and Beverage

Topic: Presidential campaign meets Ruby Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Even Perl sites advocate Ruby and Rails

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use