The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Taipei City

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Premshree Pillai

Nickname: premshree

Premshree Pillai is a Ruby evangelist, working with Yahoo!.
Taipei City Posted: Aug 17, 2005 4:41 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Premshree Pillai.
Original Post: Taipei City
Feed Title: Premshree's Personal Weblog
Feed URL: http://premshree.livejournal.com/data/rss
Feed Description: Premshree's Weblog
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Premshree Pillai
Latest Posts From Premshree's Personal Weblog

Advertisement

Image © Cloud, 2005

Yesterday, after work, Cloud, Irene, three of Irene’s friends, and myself went atop Elephant Mountain. The view from top is amazing! (Well, we didn’t actually go to the highest point; had we gone, I wouldn’t be able to talk about the amazing view and all.) I had wanted to go to one of the top floors of the 101, but then you’d see everything but the 101.

The climb is tiring—very tiring, given the humidity. But it’s absolutely worth it. (Cloud’s father walks up the mountain everyday, btw!) Once we were up, we admired the view, resting ourselves, and then Cloud took a buncha pictures with her D70.

We later had dinner at a restaurant close to the mountain. Dumplings and stuff.

Today’s my last day here. Dunno what I’m doing in the night. Oh yeah, need to buy some Taiwan rock CDs. Maybe I’ll get drunk or something. Have a six-hour stopover at Bangkok; I think I’ll go out and explore... unless I get tired and fall asleep or something.

Oh yeah, I haven’t been updating my journal, but I’ve been uploading pictures here. Also, Cloud said she’ll send me high-res pictures later.

Read: Taipei City

Topic: Finally migrated to lighttpd Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Martin Fowler Writes About Rake

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use