The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Need to upgrade my typo install

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Robby Russell

Nickname: matchboy

Robby Russell is the Founder & Executive Director PLANET ARGON, a Ruby on Rails development firm
Need to upgrade my typo install Posted: Apr 5, 2005 1:36 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Robby Russell.
Original Post: Need to upgrade my typo install
Feed Title: Robby on Rails
Feed URL: http://www.contegix.com/rss/feed.xml
Feed Description: My reflections on programming with Ruby, Rails, PostgreSQL... and learning how to run a business...
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Robby Russell
Latest Posts From Robby on Rails

Advertisement

A few reasons why I need to upgrade Typo.

Perhaps something to suggest as a feature would be the concept of ‘themes’ or ‘styles’ for Typo. I’d hate to have to go in and change my css/images each time I want to upgrade. I wonder if Tobi has added my PostgreSQL patch to the tree yet. I know two people who are using it (the pgsql patch) currently. Curt Hibbs and myself.

Since I have started to use Typo (only a few weeks now), the list of people using it on the Typo page has gone from 2 listed to over 20.

Read: Need to upgrade my typo install

Topic: Rails on Audioscrobbler Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Ajax rocks

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use