The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Massively productive today

1 reply on 1 page. Most recent reply: Jan 22, 2005 9:15 PM by Ryan Davis

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Ryan Davis

Nickname: zenspider

Ryan Davis is a ruby nerd.
Massively productive today Posted: Jan 22, 2005 9:03 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Ryan Davis.
Original Post: Massively productive today
Feed Title: Polishing Ruby
Feed URL: http://blog.zenspider.com/index.rdf
Feed Description: Musings on Ruby and the Ruby Community...
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Ryan Davis
Latest Posts From Polishing Ruby

Advertisement

YAY!

I got a lot of stuff done today, without it feeling all... worky.

I got up.
I read a bunch o' stuff online.
I made a TODO list.
I then went off to do the TODO items.

I went out to Nummie Bimbo's bitchin' burritos, and ate a burrito (yes, that was on my list), then went down to Bauhaus for the next 6 hours and debugged my graph layout bug, cleaned up ZenWeb, got the CalendarRenderer finally committed, revamped the Seattle.rb pages to use the CalendarRenderer, and then spent a fair amount of time cleaning / fixing problems w/ Ruby2C. I'm using a method I recently used to flush problems out of ParseTree (Ruby2C's bottom layer) by running it against everything I've ever written and all of the ruby code that ships with ruby itself. It takes a long while and then I use my occur script to find the most common problem and focus on it for a pass or nine...

After that, drbrain picked me up and we went to Tubs and grabbed some sammiches, headed back to Omni and ate while watching some TV. Then we worked on the unit test that he has owed me for almost 2 months and got really far on it. It is a fucking bitch of a problem so we aren't done yet, but are a lot better off understanding the problem at hand.

YAY!

Read: Massively productive today

Ryan Davis

Nickname: zenspider

Re: Massively productive today Posted: Jan 22, 2005 9:15 PM
Reply to this message Reply
WTF??? I deleted this post before it was picked up by artima. This thing doesn't play nice.

Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Topic: Thousands of accounts, #1 on del.icio.us, bloggers delight Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Ta-da goes international with UTF-8

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use