The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Python Buzz Forum
Python Programmer weblogs and notes.

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Dean Goodmanson

Nickname: deang

Dean Goodmanson is a Python blogger
Python Programmer weblogs and notes. Posted: Jul 8, 2003 12:51 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Python Buzz by Dean Goodmanson.
Original Post: Python Programmer weblogs and notes.
Feed Title: Dean Goodmanson: Slices of Py
Feed URL: http://www.pycs.net/sqr/categories/slicesOfPy/rss.xml
Feed Description: Bits from the world of the Python programming language.
Latest Python Buzz Posts
Latest Python Buzz Posts by Dean Goodmanson
Latest Posts From Dean Goodmanson: Slices of Py

Advertisement

If you've dropped by via the very handy "pyblagg" Python Programmer Weblogs aggregator you'll notice my post about Bruce Eckel's Project Residencies has followed (or preceded via weblog reverse chronological precedence) Bruce's own run of postings after the announcement of his RSS feed. Update: those posts are floating probably due to date formatting in the XML. The validator (o-r not e-r?) is helpful here. 

Thanks (again) to Richard Jones for publishing the Python aggregation.  It seems to fit the bill is most of what I was hoping for an official Python Blog, and probably a happy medium. Thank You bloggers who have Python specific RSS feeds! 

Next step: A Python weblog (garden?) for the list moderators to add quips, referrals, topic invitations, summaries, whatever--as long as it's easy and slightly informative--of the activities on their list.  Comp.lang.python and c.l.py.announce is are covered by the Python-URL! and Daily-URL, but events in the other lists rarely get syndicated.  Mailing list micro-content would be much easier to follow that digest email subject lists which rarely give a good indication of content.

Uh-oh. I feel some blogging introspection churning. I'd better call it a night.

Read: Python Programmer weblogs and notes.

Topic: Programming adventure games, anno 2003 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Simple Python Sockets

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use