The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Python Buzz Forum
Hard but Funny Week

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Fabiano Weimar dos Santos

Nickname: xiru

Fabiano Weimar dos Santos is a brazilian Plone, Zope and Python developer.
Hard but Funny Week Posted: Mar 26, 2004 11:47 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Python Buzz by Fabiano Weimar dos Santos.
Original Post: Hard but Funny Week
Feed Title: [Xiru].org
Feed URL: http://xiru.org/blog/search_rss?path=/Xiru/blog
Feed Description: [Xiru].org - Fabiano Weimar dos Santos' Website. Usefull information about xiru's projects, Plone and Zope community and Python hacks.
Latest Python Buzz Posts
Latest Python Buzz Posts by Fabiano Weimar dos Santos
Latest Posts From [Xiru].org

Advertisement

Last saturday, my friend Sidnei da Silva had his wending party. One Plone developer less in the single's team.... heheh... I went to Garibaldi and I stayed in his house until sunday's afternoon... I sleeped only 3 hours but I really liked it ;-)

After drink more that I'm used to do, last monday was my birthday. No party at all. In fact, I think that I will eat a pizza with some friends this night. In general, all mondays are a pain for me...

PloneMall project was a bit slow in the last few days. However, last thursday morning I almost finished the UML model. Now, I'm waiting for some reviews and the new ArchGenXML version (that will generate code for packages and interfaces). The next version will generate workflow definitions for DCWorkflow. This whay, I realize a good future for Archetypes and ArchGenXML.

I started to organize the content of my final graduation work too. It will be an opensource ads conversion tracking framework. In practice, It will be something similar to Google AdWords services, but written using Python and Plone. It's a bit early to publish something about it, but keep in touch.

Read: Hard but Funny Week

Topic: 2004 Wired Rave Awards - BitTorrent Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: PyCon SubEthaEdit notes.

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use