The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Python Buzz Forum
Busy Week

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Fabiano Weimar dos Santos

Nickname: xiru

Fabiano Weimar dos Santos is a brazilian Plone, Zope and Python developer.
Busy Week Posted: Dec 14, 2003 5:46 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Python Buzz by Fabiano Weimar dos Santos.
Original Post: Busy Week
Feed Title: [Xiru].org
Feed URL: http://xiru.org/blog/search_rss?path=/Xiru/blog
Feed Description: [Xiru].org - Fabiano Weimar dos Santos' Website. Usefull information about xiru's projects, Plone and Zope community and Python hacks.
Latest Python Buzz Posts
Latest Python Buzz Posts by Fabiano Weimar dos Santos
Latest Posts From [Xiru].org

Advertisement

While I'm really impressed with the large amounts of Archetypes releases, I remember that It's time to turn back to my personal projects, projects like CMFCommerce. I really want to turn back to develop it (but that time on the right way). I'm planning to start to do it when I finish a project that I'm working now with a "mate" from Canada ;-)

I was very busy during the last week. My last post was one week ago... eeekkk. The reasons were I was developing two workflow projects at the same time (one during the morning and another during the afternoon and night) and some other consulting stuff too. I hope to have more time during the christmas time to do something new, maybe something related to Archetypes SQLStorage or CMFCommerce.

Until there, while I organize my tasks (and big amount of old paper on my desk), I see one interesting initiative: Python Brasil. The python-br yahoo list started to organize another documentation project called "Python para Todos" (in English, something like "Python for Everyone"). The main ideia is create usefull information, in Portuguese, for all kinds of Python developers (what is a bit hard IMHO). Nevertheless, I was voluntary to write about XML or web-services. Let's see what will happen.

Read: Busy Week

Topic: Stackless Zope Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Kernel, meet Python

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use