The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Eclipse Tip: See more of the editor

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Vasanth Dharmaraj

Nickname: vazz

Vasanth Dharmaraj is J2EE developer learning Dot Net
Eclipse Tip: See more of the editor Posted: Mar 16, 2005 1:58 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Vasanth Dharmaraj.
Original Post: Eclipse Tip: See more of the editor
Feed Title: Vasanth Dharmaraj's Blogs
Feed URL: /SyndicationService.asmx/GetRssCategory?categoryName=Technology%7CJava
Feed Description: my thoughts on dot net, java, linux, formula one, xbox gamming...(my java category)
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Vasanth Dharmaraj
Latest Posts From Vasanth Dharmaraj's Blogs

Advertisement

Eclipse perspectives can have a lot of views. They do tend to get in the way of coding. I like to see more of the editor than the views but I do not want to close the views either. I do a couple of things to overcome this.

1. Maximize the editor. Just press Ctrl+M or double click the editor tab. This will maximize the editor. Pressing this again restores the previous view. I use this a lot.
  2. Now there are some views which you may not need to see all the time. Just put these in fast view.  Right click on the title bar of any view and choose "Fast View" this will reduce the view to a tiny icon. Just click on it to see the view. See below.

Read: Eclipse Tip: See more of the editor

Topic: [Mar 5, 2005 10:37 PST] 6 Links Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Podcasting explosion

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use