The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
MooNBuzz Final Progress-J2ME

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Fred Grott

Nickname: shareme

Fred Grott is Lead Developer-CEO of ShareMe Technologies LLC -The Mobile Future
MooNBuzz Final Progress-J2ME Posted: Aug 9, 2003 6:40 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Fred Grott.
Original Post: MooNBuzz Final Progress-J2ME
Feed Title: ShareMe Technologies-The Mobile Future
Feed URL: http://sedoparking.com/search/registrar.php?domain=®istrar=sedopark
Feed Description: A Weblog about Java programming and digital convergence on mobile devices in such areas as P2P and collaborative technology. Old Archive .
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Fred Grott
Latest Posts From ShareMe Technologies-The Mobile Future

Advertisement
Okay, here is the issues corrected over the week:

1. Switched from String to StringBuffer for everything except the language internationalization in the resources class to speed up game and avoid excessive string objects.

2. Modified my graphic/paint mehtods to handeled both doubleBuffering manual by game and to exclude doing manually when running on handsets that have doublebuffering.

3. Updated Language key arrays in resources class with new words add to game interface.

4. Refactored code to reduce code size and eliminate duplication.

5. Refactored the code that converts from BooleanToString, StringToBoolean, inToString, and etc used int my RecordStores class(RMS) into sinlge methods in my Cache class.

6. Finished implementing the save preferences code with the added feature that the options indicidual menues display the save prefs when they exist.

7. Added part of RMS intitalization code, ie store default values in records, to main midlet startup code. Prefs is complete and initialize highscores needs to be completed.

8. Started rewriting the gameEngine code to handle the issue of pausing during incomming communication(calls, sms, and etc) and adding configurable/setable Frames Per second to enable game to be tuned to handset series.

Thus, the final work is finishing the gameEngine rewrite and refactoring. Screen shots of finished game coming soon..stay tuned.

Read: MooNBuzz Final Progress-J2ME

Topic: We'll have a birthday party for GUJ Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Average technical training quality: what do you think?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use