The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Lack of Synth Resources: You are not alone...

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Scott Delap

Nickname: scottdelap

Client / Server application developer.
Lack of Synth Resources: You are not alone... Posted: Jan 19, 2005 3:05 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Scott Delap.
Original Post: Lack of Synth Resources: You are not alone...
Feed Title: ClientJava.com
Feed URL: http://www.clientjava.com/archives/wireless_mobile.rdf
Feed Description: Client/Desktop Related Java Development
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Scott Delap
Latest Posts From ClientJava.com

Advertisement

I'm trying to wrap up the look and feel chapter of Desktop Java Live this week. As a result I starting digging into Synth. As I've noted on this blog the Synth links are some of the most popular ones posted. Well turns out there is an obvious reason for that. There is next to nothing on the web about it. There are the javadocs, the dtd, a couple brief tutorials and a few JavaDesktop.org forum posts. For the look and feel chapter of the book I'm looking at providing a good foundation on it conceptually along with a few examples. However, it might be worth revisiting as its own chapter depending on reader interest after the 1.0 release.

Read: Lack of Synth Resources: You are not alone...

Topic: Retro Information Management I Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: [Jan 12, 2005 12:34 PST] 6 Links

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use