The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
When geeks sail

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Talip Ozturk

Nickname: talip

Talip Ozturk is founder of Hazelcast, distributed queue, set, map and lock implementation.
When geeks sail Posted: Jul 29, 2003 3:50 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Talip Ozturk.
Original Post: When geeks sail
Feed Title: Shared Memory
Feed URL: http://sedoparking.com/search/registrar.php?domain=®istrar=sedopark
Feed Description: about java, jini, javaspaces, programming, aop and a little bit of me and life.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Talip Ozturk
Latest Posts From Shared Memory

Advertisement
Yesterday was an awesome day. I and Mike met with Cameron in his office and then we went to airport to pick up Jason. Cameron took Mike Cannon-Brookes, Jason Carreira and me to sailing. I really enjoyed the every moment of it. These are really nice guys. Cameron showed his driving skills (he drives manual Saab), tried to teach us some sailing stuff, l guess I learned a bit. It wasn't windy enough but doesn't matter. It was full of fun. Everyone talked about their own projects, companies, opensource, blogs (even BileBlog), JavaOne and such. It was nice listening to them. Most of the conversations were Java centric; It was such a geek sailing experience. I guess this is what happens when geeks sail. Thanks Cameron, Mike and Jason. It was really fun.

Read: When geeks sail

Topic: OSGI-APIs-Libraries Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: So, do you need remote objects?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use