The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
ThoughtWorker

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Jon Tirsen

Nickname: tirsen

Jon Tirsen is a developer at Lecando AB working a lot with open source and agile methodologies
ThoughtWorker Posted: Jul 29, 2003 9:57 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Jon Tirsen.
Original Post: ThoughtWorker
Feed Title: jutopia
Feed URL: http://sedoparking.com/search/registrar.php?domain=®istrar=sedopark
Feed Description: Ramblings on Java, AOP, TDD, agile and so on. some like it jutopic!
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Jon Tirsen
Latest Posts From jutopia

Advertisement
So, I am now officially a ThoughtWorker. Just arrived this Saturday to London, started this Monday. We'll see what happens, I might be venturing something into .NET so don't be too surprised if a Nanning.NET thing is popping up or why not a competitor to Bamboo, the current leading prevalance implementation for .NET.

Just as a sort of example of how cool it is to be working here: Just today before lunch, the second day at my job, Martin Fowler casually walks into the office and grabs a seat close to me. *jeez*

Been working a bit on the Ruby-port of Pico: Rico! (For those of you who speak spanish: pretty good name, huh?) By accidence this lowered my Ward number to three (3) by pairing with Dan North.

Read: ThoughtWorker

Topic: IBM and Outsourcing: Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: SCO Group still Running Linux?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use