The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
50,000 Links Visited - The Month In Review

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Scott Delap

Nickname: scottdelap

Client / Server application developer.
50,000 Links Visited - The Month In Review Posted: Nov 13, 2004 2:37 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Scott Delap.
Original Post: 50,000 Links Visited - The Month In Review
Feed Title: ClientJava.com
Feed URL: http://www.clientjava.com/archives/wireless_mobile.rdf
Feed Description: Client/Desktop Related Java Development
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Scott Delap
Latest Posts From ClientJava.com

Advertisement

It has been a little over a month since I first blogged on everyone visiting my little site. A lot has happened in the last month. I was laid off, found a new job, and we've had an election. Also in that time traffic has almost doubled on ClientJava.com. In the next 24 hours my link tracking system roll over 50k links visited. For those of you keeping track that is almost 30k links since last month. Here are the top 15. They are all new from the previous month's top entries.

1. J2SE 5.0 and WinLAF do we feel like Windows yet? (1298)
2. Another 40 Swing Component Libraries (548)
3. Lots Of Interest in Lucene Desktop (544)
4. Is Swing Dying? (519)
5. EdgeLayout Download (447)
6. A Desktop Java Renaissance (408)
7. Spring-Rich: Gui Builders (389)
8. More GUI Design Patterns (388)
9. Interview with Sun/NetBeans' Tim Boudreau (353)
10. The GUI Toolkit, Framework Page (347)
11. Getting to Know Synth (335)
12. Conversation with Swing team member about Windows L&F problems (330)
13. Mastering Swing with JGoodies (322)
14. Multithreaded toolkits: A failed dream? (283)
15. JBalloonToolTip (271)

All together I've put up 180 links in the last month and 620 total. The holidays should bring a resource directory as well as more content. I have a number of interviews with people in the desktop java community lined up. There will also be a number of highlights from my book that will make their way to the blog.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank my hosting company Contegix. They 1f40 have been invaluable this last month. I'd also like to thank Extreme Component, ClientJava.com's first sponsor. If you would like introduce your product to thousands of Java developers every month send me an email. Open source advertising is FREE of charge. Finally, I'm always looking for more content for the site. If you would like to write a guest editorial let me know. Also I'm not perfect and sometimes miss a link. Again feel free to email me if I miss your blog post or content you've seen else where.

Thanks For The Support!
Scott

Read: 50,000 Links Visited - The Month In Review

Topic: [ANN] Equinox 1.1 Released Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: standards and innovation

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use