The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
JGoodies rocks!

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Marc Logemann

Nickname: loge

Marc Logemann is founder of www.logentis.de a Java consultancy
JGoodies rocks! Posted: Jul 17, 2003 2:41 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Marc Logemann.
Original Post: JGoodies rocks!
Feed Title: Marc's Java Blog
Feed URL: http://www.logemann.org/day/index_java.xml
Feed Description: Java related topics for all major areas. So you will see J2ME, J2SE and J2EE issues here.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Marc Logemann
Latest Posts From Marc's Java Blog

Advertisement

After some technical talks and some more researching and testing with the JGoodies LooksPro Suite, i ve come to the conclusion that a lot of stuff inside this package is coded very well and the idea behind is just good. Its not only the look&feel which makes JGoodies apps look like sophisticated Windows applications, but also the way of handling things like layouts and dispatching best practices.

Also damn interessting were the tech talks with Karsten Lentzsch, the author of the jgoodies packages. He seems to be one of the most dedicated Frontend developers around. Hopefully he will be more involved with J2SE/Swing in the future, i think even the Swing team at sun could use some insights from karsten.

BTW my very own application is beginning to see the ray of lights and using JGoodies makes it look very pretty.

Read: JGoodies rocks!

Topic: More dotNet vs Java Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Mike's presentation on WebWork 2

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use