The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
An ocean, an ocean of blue

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Danno Ferrin

Nickname: shemnon

Danno Ferrin isn't the worst speler you've met, but he's not the best either.
An ocean, an ocean of blue Posted: Oct 13, 2004 9:20 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Danno Ferrin.
Original Post: An ocean, an ocean of blue
Feed Title: And They Shall Know Me By My Speling Errors
Feed URL: http://shemnon.com/speling/archives/cat_GUI.rdf
Feed Description: Danno Ferrin's Many Reasons he was a Comp Sci Major and not an English Major
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Danno Ferrin
Latest Posts From And They Shall Know Me By My Speling Errors

Advertisement

I had a dream the other night.

I was stranded in the middle of a vast ocean, an ocean of bright blue. I tried to swim to the edges, but at every edge I was met bu bright bright blue. The ocean wasn't all blue, sometimes it would fade into white, and then back into blue, but it was still a bright blue. And the ocean was a bold ocean, still a very bold ocean.

Then I realized it was a dream, but if I work up the ocean would fade and I would find myself on a vivid blue currigated metal slab, and the blue was so vivid it looked purple. A bold purple.

I couldn't decide if I wanted wake up or stay in my dream. I deprately wanted another choice.

Read: An ocean, an ocean of blue

Topic: Jakarta Struts De-Mystified Part 3 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Java J2SE 5.0 is available...

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use