The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Hearing: Get Bush Out vs. Get Kerry In

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
dion

Nickname: dion

Dion Almaer is the Editor-in-Chief for TheServerSide.com, and is an enterprise Java evangelist
Hearing: Get Bush Out vs. Get Kerry In Posted: Jul 18, 2004 3:35 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by dion.
Original Post: Hearing: Get Bush Out vs. Get Kerry In
Feed Title: techno.blog(Dion)
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/dion
Feed Description: blogging about life the universe and everything tech
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by dion
Latest Posts From techno.blog(Dion)

Advertisement
I want to get Bush out of office. I have been seeing lots of people (all over the US) in the streets talking about getting Bush out of office. Part of me was getting a little worried about the fact that this is pessimistic, and if they are Kerry campaigners they should be spending time using the more possitive "Get Kerry In". I really hope Kerry comes out from under his strategists, and shows people what he is made of, what he believes in, etc. However, then a friend told me that If your pants are on fire, the first thing you do is get them off. THEN you worry about what new pants to wear. Some would say that this is a bad thing. Others would say "but the other pair are on fire too". In this case, I really hope we get this guy out. Kerry *has* to be better (no matter what Cam says :) )

Read: Hearing: Get Bush Out vs. Get Kerry In

Topic: [Jul 10, 2004 02:43 PDT] 8 Links Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Scrolling on Demand

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use