The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Bloglines.com New Look

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Michael Cote

Nickname: bushwald

Cote is a programmer in Austin, Texas.
Bloglines.com New Look Posted: Jul 7, 2004 9:21 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Michael Cote.
Original Post: Bloglines.com New Look
Feed Title: Cote's Weblog: Coding, Austin, etc.
Feed URL: https://cote.io/feed/
Feed Description: Using Java to get to the ideal state.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Michael Cote
Latest Posts From Cote's Weblog: Coding, Austin, etc.

Advertisement

In case you didn't know it, Bloglines.com got a new look. Good old Eric tipped us off this morning to it, before we could all get to our favorite aggregator.

While I at first didn't like Blogger's new look -- and I still don't -- I really like the functionality and ease of use of the site. I have a feeling the same will be true of bloglines.

They've also got a good -- pardon the econobonics -- "solutions oriented" pitch for aggregators:

Bloglines is becoming a preferred online source used in hundreds of ways: by sports fans to track every aspect of the Tour de France, by educators as a living research tool for student projects, and by business professionals tracking competitive moves in active markets.

Read: Bloglines.com New Look

Topic: Agile Java Expert Panel Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Good news for Groovy: Session Full

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use