The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Excellent Verizon Wireless Tech Support

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Joey Gibson

Nickname: joeygibson

Joey Gibson is an opinionated software architect who blogs about technology, politics, music, etc.
Excellent Verizon Wireless Tech Support Posted: Jun 26, 2003 12:47 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Joey Gibson.
Original Post: Excellent Verizon Wireless Tech Support
Feed Title: Joey Gibson's Blog
Feed URL: http://www.jobkabob.com/index.html
Feed Description: Thoughts, musings, ramblings and rants on Java, Ruby, Python, obscure languages, politics and other exciting topics.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Joey Gibson
Latest Posts From Joey Gibson's Blog

Advertisement
I just got off the phone with tech support at Verizon Wireless and I have to say it was one of the most pleasant tech support experiences I've ever had. I have a Kyocera 2235 tri-mode mobile phone. I bought Verizon's MobileWeb, but in the year that I've had it, I've hardly used it because it's just so cumbersome to type URLs on a phone keyboard. Well, with the acquisition of my Dell Axim PocketPC, that's just changed. I got a cable to connect the Axim to the Phone and use it's Internet connection. But I couldn't figure out the settings to make it work. I called Verizon tech support and got a human within 60 seconds. He was extremely friendly, but not the right person to answer the question. He asked me to wait a little longer and assured me it would be no more than one minute before the right person would be on the line. He was right. I got another extremely friendly person who walked me through the settings on my Axim and stayed with me until I actually got connected. Total time on the call: 5 minutes. This was excellent service and I'm very happy.

Read: Excellent Verizon Wireless Tech Support

Topic: Fix Your Love Life with Jini! Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Handling Bug Reports

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use