The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
My own JavaOne

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Carlos Villela

Nickname: cvillela

Carlos Villela is a Java developer working mostly with web technologies and AOP.
My own JavaOne Posted: Jun 26, 2003 4:46 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Carlos Villela.
Original Post: My own JavaOne
Feed Title: That's sooo '82!
Feed URL: http://www.jroller.com/rss/cv?catname=Technical
Feed Description: Carlos Villela's weblog. Everyday life, everyday software development, everyday musings.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Carlos Villela
Latest Posts From That's sooo '82!

Advertisement
Some folks asked me about my JavaOne coverage/blogging, and I'm sorry for not taking the time to blog JavaOne in realtime, but I'll try to make it even with you guys, translating my portuguese JavaOne coverage on the GUJ Java Users Group.

I'll probably skip the journalistic part, as it's already old news, and stick to my uninteresting opinions on everything that happened and mattered to me. Hope you enjoy travelling through time a week back and digesting the strange happenings at this year's Java developer's mecca.

Addendum: days 1~4 are here already, I'm blogging them with skewed dates, so that you can actually figure out what happened in a somewhat correct time sequence. Sorry, I know I'm lying, I haven't posted anything in this blog before 2003-06-16, but, oh well, you get the idea.

Read: My own JavaOne

Topic: ctl+shift+v in IDEA Previous Topic    

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use