The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
JDK1.5 Downloaded?

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Angsuman Chakraborty

Nickname: angsuman

Angsuman Chakraborty is the CEO and Chief Architect at Taragana
JDK1.5 Downloaded? Posted: Mar 5, 2004 6:09 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Angsuman Chakraborty.
Original Post: JDK1.5 Downloaded?
Feed Title: Simple Thoughts on Java
Feed URL: http://sedoparking.com/search/registrar.php?domain=®istrar=sedopark
Feed Description: News and views as a Software Architect and Entepreneur on Java and related Technologies.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Angsuman Chakraborty
Latest Posts From Simple Thoughts on Java

Advertisement
I had problems over the last 2-3 days downloading the jdk over wireless network at Chennai. Today it downloaded fine. Looks like a lot of people are downloading the jdk (or else they have reduced the bandwidth available for download), anyone have any stats? Looking forward to play with it :) Dishnet has provided this wi-fi zone at Central Station, Chennai which is allowing me to keep in touch with the world using my laptop. At other places they force you to use their system ugh!

Read: JDK1.5 Downloaded?

Topic: License Poll Closed: Luxor XUL Toolkit Now Apache 2.0 Licensed Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: He's right you know.

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use