The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
MyDoom.A + AVG - A real nuisance

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Angsuman Chakraborty

Nickname: angsuman

Angsuman Chakraborty is the CEO and Chief Architect at Taragana
MyDoom.A + AVG - A real nuisance Posted: Feb 4, 2004 10:28 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Angsuman Chakraborty.
Original Post: MyDoom.A + AVG - A real nuisance
Feed Title: Simple Thoughts on Java
Feed URL: http://sedoparking.com/search/registrar.php?domain=®istrar=sedopark
Feed Description: News and views as a Software Architect and Entepreneur on Java and related Technologies.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Angsuman Chakraborty
Latest Posts From Simple Thoughts on Java

Advertisement
Nowadays I am getting around 150 emails containing the virus MyDoom.A as attachment. My problem is compounded by the fact that everytime the virus is detected by the AVG Resident Shield, it pops up a warning message and prevents the Mercury mail transport from serving the emails received. This forces me to manually close all the pop-ups and then manually delete the offending emails! I couldn't find any way to tell AVG to delete the damned emails automatically without bothering me. All in all the emails are about 32K-34K in size. Any bright ideas? In the meantime Microsoft has offered a reward ...

Read: MyDoom.A + AVG - A real nuisance

Topic: LinkedList vs. ArrayList clarification Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Thoughts on Orkut

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use