The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Download Any Video or Extract Any Audio From YouTube With One Easy Click

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
prajith kv

Nickname: pkv

Myself Prajith.k.v.Writing is my hobby.Then I was starting a Blog Site named as Funtrickz.
Download Any Video or Extract Any Audio From YouTube With One Easy Click Posted: Jun 27, 2010 12:20 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by prajith kv.
Original Post: Download Any Video or Extract Any Audio From YouTube With One Easy Click
Feed Title: Tech2fun
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/funtrickz
Feed Description: tech2fun provides freebies tech news, software reviews, computer tips and tricks, internet security tips and other tech related information. and so on.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by prajith kv
Latest Posts From Tech2fun

Advertisement
one click you can download any YouTube video or extract any audio from a YouTube Video. Just think if you have a favorite Musical video and you would love that song on your MP-3 player now you can do that. One click and you can download the audio of that Youtube.

So first you need to download the program youtubefisher

Again you copy the URL in the address bar then paste it in. You next have to decided do you want to download the video or only extract the audio portion of it. Click the button of what you would like to do and let it run. It goes pretty fast. Once it is done you will get a pop up asking you where you would like to save it too.

Read: Download Any Video or Extract Any Audio From YouTube With One Easy Click

Topic: Microsoft adds entertainment to Bing search with playable free music, TV and video games Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: The face of a franchise and video game, Kevin Durant hopes to sign extension with Thunder soon

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use