The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
IBM J9 JVM works on my Toshiba e355

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Dominic Da Silva

Nickname: dsuspense

Dominic Da Silva is President of SilvaSoft, Inc.
IBM J9 JVM works on my Toshiba e355 Posted: Jan 14, 2004 8:40 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Dominic Da Silva.
Original Post: IBM J9 JVM works on my Toshiba e355
Feed Title: dsuspense
Feed URL: http://tss9.serverconfig.com/suspended.page/
Feed Description: Java/J2EE, .NET, OpenSource, Orlando living, Trinidad stuff and of course the Dolphins!...
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Dominic Da Silva
Latest Posts From dsuspense

Advertisement
Well big thanks go out to Michael Yuan!
His Appendix B instructions of Enterprise J2ME have enabled me to get the IBM J9 JVM running on my Toshiba e355, YES!.
So far I have been able to test some examples from my Java on PDAs book and will be trying out some of the Enterprise J2ME book's code as we 400 ll.
I was wondering if Pocket PC 2003 based PDAs would work with J9 since I did not have success with other JVMs I had tried on the e355.
I always felt let down that I did not have Java on my PDA, but at least now I can do .NET and Java development on there and fairly compare the two experiences.

Read: IBM J9 JVM works on my Toshiba e355

Topic: Something not to do with dual monitors... Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Text Messaging For Americans

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use