The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Interview With Yakov Fain

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
News Manager

Nickname: newsman

News Manager is the force behind the news at Artima.com.
Interview With Yakov Fain Posted: Apr 9, 2010 6:15 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by News Manager.
Original Post: Interview With Yakov Fain
Feed Title: Focus on Java
Feed URL: http://z.about.com/6/g/java/b/index.xml
Feed Description: java.about.com's Focus on Java
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by News Manager
Latest Posts From Focus on Java

Advertisement

I've just been reading an entertaining interview with Java Champion Yakov Fain by Janice Heiss on Oracle's SDN. Yakov talks about Java EE, bug hunting, good java books and offers advice for young java developers preparing for an interview. I especially liked this tip:

"don't talk too much during the job interview - this will lower your chances of saying something stupid."

I remember an interview in which I would have been better off if I'd followed that piece of advice.

Interview With Yakov Fain originally appeared on About.com Focus on Java on Wednesday, April 7th, 2010 at 22:00:32.

Permalink | Comment | Email this

Read: Interview With Yakov Fain

Topic: AT&T to spend $1B in 2010 to broaden network, expand offerings for small US businesses Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: In other news, I have had very little time to work on this site lately.

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use