The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Isn't it ironic?

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Nick Lothian

Nickname: nicklothia

Nick Lothian is Java Developer & Team Leader
Isn't it ironic? Posted: Dec 29, 2003 8:37 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Nick Lothian.
Original Post: Isn't it ironic?
Feed Title: BadMagicNumber
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Badmagicnumber
Feed Description: Java, Development and Me
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Nick Lothian
Latest Posts From BadMagicNumber

Advertisement

Somewhat ironically a day before my previous post, Dare Obasanjo replied to a blog complaining about MS Architects posting about technologies that aren't ready for production yet.. The irony that I still can't talk about JDK1.5, despite its release date being next year is - if not Shakespearian - at least more than Morissettian.

(Those of you not interested in the hostory of various websites may want to leave now) Incidentally, "Back in the day" I was pretty active on K5, and I remember when Dare joined (which, despite his low uid was quite a long time after I joined - my id was in the 200's and his is over 1800). I thought he was just another punk hacker who thought he was too cool for /. until he started posting a few stories. They always impressed me, and I had pretty high standards. He posted some when he interviewed at Microsoft, and he thought he was going to be working on Data Access stuff, which I found pretty interesting. Unfortunatly he went and did that XML crap instead, so I stopped reading his stuff for a while... ;-)

Read: Isn't it ironic?

Topic: Query By Critera Library For JDBC Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: The Poetry of Programming

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use