The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Will the JVM Outlive Java?

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
News Manager

Nickname: newsman

News Manager is the force behind the news at Artima.com.
Will the JVM Outlive Java? Posted: Aug 5, 2009 8:42 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by News Manager.
Original Post: Will the JVM Outlive Java?
Feed Title: Java Today
Feed URL: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/editors/index.rdf
Feed Description: Java Today on java.net
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by News Manager
Latest Posts From Java Today

Advertisement
I was talking with java.net former editor Chris Adamson this morning (via email), and our conversation got me thinking about the future of Java... Also:
Java Today: Announcing Sun Continuous Integration Server; JavaEE 6 Will Include JSR330 and JSR299; and Java HotSpot Garbage Collection.
Weblogs: Don't break the optimistic locking; How Mercurial will save my bill (and my time) for the next month; and TOTD #87: How to fix the error undefined method `new' for "Rack::Lock":String caused by Warbler/JRuby-Rack ?.
Forums: Data stored as session attribuite disappear!!; Deploying to a cluster with no downtime; and List Focus Problem with LWUIT 1.2.
Featured Articles: Using the Payment API for Microcredit and Other Applications; Introducing Custom Cursors to JavaFX.
Featured Podcast: Java Mobility Podcast 84: Valderi Leithardt on using SunSpots for gesture recognition.

Read: Will the JVM Outlive Java?

Topic: First quantum computer could threaten security and data, warns expert Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Climb Aboard the JavaFX Tech Test Train

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use