The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Friday's product idea (Digital Whiteboard Archive)

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Dominic Da Silva

Nickname: dsuspense

Dominic Da Silva is President of SilvaSoft, Inc.
Friday's product idea (Digital Whiteboard Archive) Posted: Dec 12, 2003 2:22 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Dominic Da Silva.
Original Post: Friday's product idea (Digital Whiteboard Archive)
Feed Title: dsuspense
Feed URL: http://tss9.serverconfig.com/suspended.page/
Feed Description: Java/J2EE, .NET, OpenSource, Orlando living, Trinidad stuff and of course the Dolphins!...
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Dominic Da Silva
Latest Posts From dsuspense

Advertisement
Today I had a thought while in a quick meeting to discuss our network topology modifications here at work.
After my college was done drawing up the new topology and us getting ready to write down the diagram to a notepad, the idea struck.
Why not keep a digital camera around in the meeting room, and once you have your notes, diagrams, assignments etc drawn up, take a quick pic, and throw the images in a sharable folder.
That way you don't have a bunch of people taking notes for the next 5-10 minutes, and 400 you have a digital archive of all your design meetings.
This is a low budget solution of course.
I am sure other companies may have a true "digital whiteboard" already, that can save the final document for viewing at a later date.
I see tablets playing a big role in this as well.
All we need now is a "Digital Sharpie"!

Read: Friday's product idea (Digital Whiteboard Archive)

Topic: Coffee in Bed, of, Thanksgiving Lazy-Links Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Setting up JMS with WebSphere MQ

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use