The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Hazelcast is coming to your town

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Talip Ozturk

Nickname: talip

Talip Ozturk is founder of Hazelcast, distributed queue, set, map and lock implementation.
Hazelcast is coming to your town Posted: Feb 17, 2009 7:35 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Talip Ozturk.
Original Post: Hazelcast is coming to your town
Feed Title: Shared Memory
Feed URL: http://www.jroller.com/talipozturk/feed/entries/rss
Feed Description: about java, jcache, jini, javaspaces, distributed data structures and a little bit of me and life.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Talip Ozturk
Latest Posts From Shared Memory

Advertisement
How about we sit down, review and write Hazelcast code together? If you are a group of good developers who are interested in distributed programming and solutions like Hazelcast, lets schedule a time and meet. You arrange who will come, where we will meet and what we will cover. This can be a Java User Group(JUG) or your company's tech-talk meeting. If you are interested in, send me an email.

This is going to be a pure technical meeting. Less slides, more and more code. Depending on the time available we will cover:

1. Hazelcast basics
  2. Good use cases
  3. Your specific use-case
  4. Hazelcast Internal Design Overview
  5. Key classes and implementation details
  6. Implementing/coding a new feature together

This can be one hour or one day meeting. You tell me how much time we have and what you think is good to cover, then I get prepared and fly over to your town. All my traveling expenses are going to be paid by Hazel Ltd. I plan to travel to Europe in April, USA(east-cost) in May, and USA(west-cost) in June but exceptions may apply.

By the way, I will be in London on March 10-14. I will stop-by the QCon-London to see couple of friends. If you are going to be there (or somewhere close), lets meet.

Read: Hazelcast is coming to your town

Topic: On The Loose Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Mule IDE 2.0 RC1

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use