The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
…and all places are alike to me

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Charles Miller

Nickname: carlfish

Charles Miller is a Java nerd with a weblog
…and all places are alike to me Posted: Oct 1, 2008 5:30 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Charles Miller.
Original Post: …and all places are alike to me
Feed Title: The Fishbowl
Feed URL: https://fishbowl.pastiche.org/atom.xml
Feed Description: tail -f /dev/mind > blog
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Charles Miller
Latest Posts From The Fishbowl

Advertisement

(Kipling)

…and from that day to this, Best Beloved, three proper Men out of five will always throw things at a Cat whenever they meet him, and all proper Dogs will chase him up a tree. But the Cat keeps his side of the bargain too. He will kill mice and he will be kind to Babies when he is in the house, just as long as they do not pull his tail too hard. But when he has done that, and between times, and when the moon gets up and night comes, he is the Cat that walks by himself, and all places are alike to him. Then he goes out to the Wet Wild Woods or up the Wet Wild Trees or on the Wet Wild Roofs, waving his wild tail and walking by his wild lone.

Read: …and all places are alike to me

Topic: The Freshmen Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Java: How To Use Enum in Switch

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use