The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
FightingForTheStartUpDream

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Fred Grott

Nickname: shareme

Fred Grott is Lead Developer-CEO of ShareMe Technologies LLC -The Mobile Future
FightingForTheStartUpDream Posted: Mar 25, 2008 10:47 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Fred Grott.
Original Post: FightingForTheStartUpDream
Feed Title: ShareMe Technologies LLC-The Mobile Future
Feed URL: http://www.jroller.com/shareme/feed/entries/rss
Feed Description: A Weblog about Java programming and digital convergence on mobile devices in such areas as P2P and collaborative technology.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Fred Grott
Latest Posts From ShareMe Technologies LLC-The Mobile Future

Advertisement
Yes, its me again and I am going to open by big F*cking mouth. This about fighting for your start-up idea. Meghan Asha and JA seem to have given up their web start up venture plans. Since, when are VCs ever right the first f*cking time? No, I am serious. If you get the views or users who the f8cking cares about what that f*cking staid old VC thinks?! The hardest lesson is how to fight for that start up idea. Its not easy, its damn f*cking hard. Do not prematurely pitch to that damn f*cking staid old VC. Pitch to f*cking viewers and users! use Facebook, use twitter, use jaiku, use Qik, and etc. The viewers and users are your VCs Gals. That is the number lesson of Web 2.0! I am not saying that there are not infrastructure costs. So re-arrange the damn start up steps to do it smaller and within resource range. Meghan Asha and Ja do not walk away, fight for it! Come on Gals, fight for it.

Read: FightingForTheStartUpDream

Topic: XnView: Cross Platform Graphic File Viewer & Converter (400 Graphic File Formats Supported) Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: How To Copy Master Boot Record (MBR) Between Hard Disks

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use